Monday, January 6, 2014

The Rules of the Challenge


1. Each day I will come up with a challenging question.

2. I will ask several different people I encounter in my daily life this exact same question. This includes neighbors, classmates, family members, kindergartners, Starbucks baristas, yoga instructors, and complete strangers I meet on the side of the road. 

3. I will attempt record their answers verbatim and select a few responses to post here. Perhaps I will even share a few photographs of the respondents if they agree to let me do so.

4. Then I will post my own answer.

5. Finally the doors will be opened up to anyone reading my blog who wants to comment with an answer. Again, I would like to remind everyone that I recently turned on the setting that allows any visitor to comment anonymously.

----------

I created this challenge to force myself and other participants to reflect on our lives in a positive way. More importantly, I invented this so that readers may relate to, gain insight from, and/or be entertained by responses. All of us humans are fighting the same battle/making the same journey to discovering the meaning of life in our own different ways. I hope that this blog will show us how similar and different we all are.


I am beyond excited to begin tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool challenge! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tam. I have already signed you up as a participant.

      Delete