Sunday, January 12, 2014

"Proof that Humans are Capable of Working Magic"



This is a beautiful idea.
I quoted Sagan several times in my college essays.
Speaking of books, by the by, last night (12 AM) I came up with one of my best book ideas yet. I don't know how it came to me, but after a succession of thoughts and conversations with people yesterday, the story just told itself as I put pen to paper. I scribbled out all my ideas on a spread of 10-20 notebook pages. Today will be Day 1 of weaving the ideas together and producing my story. This is as far in the novel writing process I have gotten to in a long time. My new goal for 2014 is to finish this book before the ideas fly out of my head. Yay for second semester senior year. I'm going to use this time to pursue several projects that I have put on the back burner because of school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment