Friday, January 3, 2014

Why You Should Start A Blog

Within the last 5 days alone, I have published a total of 13 blog posts. And, as you have probably noticed, my posts have been getting progressively lengthier.

Where do I find the time to blog? I have no idea. 

The truth is that I have been genuinely enjoying blogging, and when I enjoy doing something I will always make time for it in my schedule. For me, blogging is an entertaining way for me to sort out and make sense of all the random, peculiar ideas floating around in my mind. That's quite a strange picture I just painted there, but my blog truly is a sort of a tangible representation of the way my mind works. How I approach the world, how I look at things, and how I organize my thoughts.

If you could not tell by the title of this post, I highly recommend EVERYONE who is reading this post, to start a blog. 

You can write about ANYTHING. Take my blog for example. It is about everything and nothing at all. There is no central theme to my blog. It consists of "The Ideas of Michelle" and nothing more. The name suggests nothing that it does not have. I recommend taking this approach and starting a blog that has no initial intended theme. Just write and see where your writing takes you. 

If you are still feeling reluctant, check out the following link for 15 more good reasons. 
http://www.becomingminimalist.com/15-reasons-i-think-you-should-blog/

If you do create one and want to share, comment with a link, and I will promote it. 

Oh, and one of you should use awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesome.blogspot.com as a URL and continue to spread the awesomeness (see my "Infinite Awesomeness" post).

No comments:

Post a Comment