Sunday, December 29, 2013

Infinite Awesomeness

Yesterday after forwarding my friends a link to an interesting site for the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time, I came to a much needed realization that it was probably a good time to start a blog and stop blowing up their phones with notifications. Now my friends and family can voluntarily peruse my thoughts and ideas during their free time rather than have them forced upon them. :) So here I am, world!


The Ideas of Michelle.


It took me a while to come up with a URL that was not already taken. (I was quite pleasantly surprised that theideasofmichelle.blogspot.com was available.) I went through several combinations of my favorite words and phrases, but then again there are more than seven billion people on this planet, so there would be a high likelihood that someone else on this planet would have the exact same favorite words. Anyways, after going through several permutations and combinations, I decided to go back to the basics. 

I decided to see if www.awesome.blogspot.com was taken, and it, of course, was. 


Then I wanted to see if www.awesomeawesome.blogspot.com was taken. It was. 


Then out of pure curiosity I tried www.awesomeawesomeawesome.blogspot.com. Taken.


www.awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome.blogspot.com? Yup.


www.awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesome.blogspot.com? Taken too.


I guess there are a lot of awesome blogs out there. You really can never have too much awesome on the Internet I suppose.

~ Michelle Tran






No comments:

Post a Comment