Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tying up that Last Loose End.


Today is quite a busy day. New Year's Eve. A day to finish tying off all those loose ends in time for the new year. And also, for all your Ecuadorians out there, a time to burn scarecrows! (http://www.life-in-ecuador.com/ecuador-new-years.html)


(I applied to 8 schools not using the Common App)
Today is also a day for CELEBRATION!
For the completion of 2013 and all of that "new year, new beginning" stuff of course, but also for this

---------------------------------->

I finished submitting all of my 18 college applications today! Took me a while to tie this loose end up, but I'm finally done!

 I felt that this big accomplishment deserved a blog post. ( And yes, I do realize that I have a strange mind...rewarding myself with more writing even after I have just been liberated from the need of writing supplements ever again, but this is blog writing, and blog writing is fun.)


YAY!!!
FINALLY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot even attempt to express all my current emotions in words. So I'll show it in video.


I feel like this Nigerian dwarf goat right now.

But in all seriousness, happy new year, readers. :) See you next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment