Sunday, December 29, 2013

Classic MB Neighbor Problems

I understand that medical cannabis is legal, but seriously? I see/smell marijuana everywhere.. I am almost certain that most of these users are abusing medicinal marijuana laws, whether through lying about symptoms to their doctors or by buying from legitimate patients.

Unfortunately for me, my next door neighbor is a serious user (perhaps abuser-- but who am I to make snap judgments) of marijuana. Because he has a newborn baby, he smokes in his patio. While that is wonderful for his baby, that is not so great for me. Sometimes he sits out there for hours, smoking and talking on his phone. The most annoying part of it is that he does not budge or look up when I walk by. He knows I am there, but he has complete disregard for me or any of the other neighbors including those with young children and elders and continues smoking away. It is technically still his private property, so he is not doing anything wrong, but his private property, unfortunately, is in close vicinity to a lot of other private properties. 

Anyways, the reason why I decided to bring up this topic today and rant about it profusely (sorry) is that, well, the disgusting residual taste of it is in my mouth right now (from secondhand smelling). My mother is painting our upstairs bathroom today, and all of our house's windows are open because of so. And apparently my neighbor wanted to smoke a joint fifteen minutes ago. Fantastic. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment