Sunday, December 29, 2013

Just Around the Corner

2014's just around the corner. It is unbelievable how quickly time flies.

2014 has some big things in store for the world. Check out these predicted events for next year: http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2014.htm


Perhaps Google glasses will be released to the public?

On a much smaller scale, 2014 holds some pretty monumental stuff for me too. I will be graduating high school and leaving my hometown to (hopefully) attend college. I applied literally all across the nation, so where I will be going will be up for grabs until April rolls around. I will also be turning 18 and visiting the continent of Asia for the first time.

And who knows what else will happen, for me and the world...

I guess we will see soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment